Monday, September 21, 2009

Who Wants to Be LARGE!?!


Does anyone else have a problem with clothing sizes? I can understand "small"- that would be an outfit a girl would be happy to buy, and MAYBE "medium" but I don't know who would feel good about themselves buying anything that is labeled "large." I want to have a word with the man that decided to put that on any woman's clothing label. And as if that's not bad enough, they add insult to injury by having "extra-large" and "extra-extra-large." They might as well put "pachyderm" on the back of your shirt. Honestly, we need to change all of the sizes. Who's with me? I think "small" is fine, we can leave that one, then maybe the next size up can still be medium, because if you're fitting into it you already feel just fine about yourself, but we have to do something about "LARGE." Let's put something on the label that will make you feel proud to buy that outfit. I say we change it to "voluptuous" and "ultra-voluptuous." Who wouldn't want to be "ultra-voluptuous?" With this one change we may be able to derail the entire diet industry. Who's with me?

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I'm in - I just ate cookies for breakfast...

Rachelle said...

I like that idea!! Voluptuous sounds sexy....Large or XL well, I think you said it well!