Saturday, February 27, 2010

Super Fun Saturday!

What have I been up to, you ask? Well, I've been up to my elbows in cakes. Here are my latest creations.






























Our super fun Saturday also included Joseph's first skiing lesson right in our own backyard. Notice Andy's lovely pajama bottoms. It's so great having such a huge yard with no neighbors close enough to see exactly what we are wearing. I've been able to run outside in the craziest outfits without a bit of worry of being seen by a neighbor. On the other hand, I saw a pretty crazy get-up on a gal at Walmart yesturday, so maybe this is the style here. Oh well, I'll just go with it. It makes getting dressed a lot faster. Yeah West Virginia!


Joseph did great and even tried his first ski jump (which he insisted doing after having watched the Olympics the night before). He did get air (about an inch) and did fall down (with no tears). Watch for Joseph in the 2026 Olympic Winter Games!

2 comments:

Ariana said...

I love the design of that first cake! I also really like the conversation heart toppers on the cupcakes.

The cool family! said...

Love that flower cake!