Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day! It's a crazy red day at the Kennedy's!


In honor of the holiday, I've become a red head (temporarily). It's fun to do something different, but boy is it hard to choose an outfit with red hair!












Me and my red headed mother. Go Irish!












My sister, Libby, with her albino, red eyed guinea pig. I've heard of pets and their owners resembling each other but this is ridiculous!











Happy Birthday Mom!
Here she is with her mail truck birthday cake. Not only was it cute, it was yummy, too!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love the red hair! I've done that before..in college and it was SOOO fun! Loved being a red head!!

The cool family! said...

I loved having red hair!! You look great like that!!!And it's fairy low upkeep.