Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Latest in the Kennedy House

The Latest Cute Craft. It's a mini-muffin pan turned into a Christmas Countdown Calendar. So Cute!








Here you can see how each square has magnet strips on the back to hold it over the openings. The mini-muffin pan was $4.50 at Wal-mart (you just have to drill 2 holes in the top). Now I just have to find small enough candies to fit four in each space.




The Latest Cake. It was a baby shower for twins. Smartest idea yet-I bought the cake at Costco and bedazzled it with fondant.




The Latest Field Trip. Ben's turn this time-Preschool trip to Ridgefield Farms and our search for the perfect pumpkin. Luckily we found it!




Here's the finished product. Ben accidentlly broke off the stem-Oops!





The Latest Golf Outing. We went with the Liddells and it was Robyn's first time behind the wheel of a golf cart. We only had one mishap taking out a couple of elderly putters but they're fine (just kidding). Andy won (of course) but I was happy with my score (mostly because we applied the 8-swings-per-hole-max rule).


The Latest Girl's Trip. Time-Out for Women in Richmond, Virginia. Here are the ladies from my ward in Harpers Ferry that I went with. I've landed myself among some of the most happy, kind, fun, Christ-like women I've ever met. I'm lucky to have made so many new friends so quickly.

The Latest Mommy-Daughter Project. Knitting hats with a loom. The girl's love it and I love that they're learning a hobby. Emily's making me a hat, I've made her a hat and scarf and they've each made a hat for the Keck twins.





I had to add this picture of Jenna with her best-friend-in-the-whole-world Isabelle. Friends make life so much sweeter!






No comments: