Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Very Kennedy Christmas and A Happy New Year

We've had so much fun lately, I haven't even had time to post an entry. Christmas was great! My mom, step-dad Ron and my little sister Libby came for Christmas. It was really nice to have them here! Ron made me the most beautiful set of blown glasses with a matching pitcher. I love them!

This next one is the quintessential Christmas morning picture of all the kids on the stairs before going down for presents. Ben wasn't happy that we woke him up (it didn't matter what reason), Jenna's busy fixing her hair for the picture, and Joseph is already asking to see how the picture turned out (but I'm sure none of your children do that:-) We did end up with a very nice picture of Emily holding our "Santa Bunny." Jenna bought our pet rabbit this outfit for Christmas and couldn't wait to torture her with it:-)


The wrapping paper was as much fun to play in as the toys!


Our New Year's Eve was a lot of fun, too. My brother, Tom and his wife Megan came to visit with their 4 children. The cousins all had a wonderful time playing and spending so much time together. My dad, the Pop-Pop, had lots of fun with getting to see his grandchildren all together. The kids LOVE their Pop-Pop, and they LOVE each other, too. Here is Jenna with her cousin Beth.



New Year's Day also brought some fun. We had a huge housewarming party to welcome all of our friends, both new and old, to our new home in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. It was so fun to have so many of our wonderful friends come up from Maryland, and it was great to see them.
We hope you all have a happy, healthy and safe New Year!

2 comments:

MANDY said...

Sounds wonderful!

Unknown said...

Jenna looks like the O'Conor side of the family. Believe it or not she looks alot like me when I was younger. I would think more like your Mom, Grandma, though. Nice to see the kids with their cousins, much the same as we would do with your Mom's family when we were younger.