Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Katie's Favorite Things

I have found the greatest websites, both recently and previously that I absolutely love and I can't wait to share them with you.


Pandora.com
It's a personal, online free radio. You just type in a favorite song, or band and they instantly put together a play list for you including songs that relate to what you entered.


ldsjournal.com
It's new this year and it's a free. It's my new favorite way to journal, and the best thing is you can have it compiled into a book after a while. It makes keeping my personal history much easier. This site was suggested to me by my sister-in-law, Megan, and I love it! They even send you reminder emails if it's been a few days since you've added an entry.



sugardoodle.net
I love this to help with anything for church. I'm the primary music director and it's going to be a great help for music times.

I hope you enjoy checking out these fun websites!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I love pandora :)

Unknown said...

The website suggestions are great! Where do you find the time! I'm going to check out pandora right away!