Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Back!

I know-I know! It's been a while since my last post. The holidays were fun and busy, and now I'm back.

I'll try to update you on the latest in the Kennedy family.

I have a new website, so check it out. http://www.katiescakery.net/
Here's the latest cake. I just made it today. It's the Transformer "Bumble Bee" Car. Cool Huh?




Ben got a haircut, and I snapped some pictures. Here's the cutie in action, trying to wiggle away.




Ben and I have been doing a Co-Op Preschool with some friends. This week we had preschool at the Liddell's house. Here is a picture of Robyn reading to the group on the couch. Afterwords, they played at the table with shaving cream and matchbox cars. Ben loved it!






As many of you know, I did something completely crazy and went to an open casting call for Survivor. Here is a picture of me and my "line buddies" sitting in the mall. We waited in line for almost 7 hours, but I was prepared with a crochet project, a comfortable chair, and a good book. I had a great time and made some fun memories.


This is my application that Emily and Jenna decorated for me.


I haven't heard from Survivor yet, but if they call me you'll be the first to know. I still have my fingers crossed. If they don't put me on, they're making a big mistake!

No comments: