Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Joseph Story

I'm not sure if Joseph is so entertaining because he was born that way, or because he's a 4 year old boy, but he sure makes me laugh. At church this past Sunday, we were sitting in a row next to one of Joseph's favorite friends, Ben Petrini. They were sitting right next to each other and were actually being pretty quiet. Well, Joseph was having a little snack of dry cereal and he says to Ben Petrini, "Do you want some Tutti-Fruities?" (This is the store-brand of Fruit Loops). Ben then says, "Those aren't Tutti-Fruities, those are Fruit Loops!" Joseph then says, "No, these are Tutti-Fruities, but they won't make you toot!" He actually said it loud enough that most of the row behind us heard him and were laughing pretty hard. You gotta love the funny things kids say. I'm just glad I have this blog to keep them and not forget them.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I think Joseph has always been funny. I remember a story about him and Jenna in the bathroom when he was a 'fireman' and putting his hand over the faucet to extinguish the guest bath...

The Petrini Post said...

LOL...what's funny is they had another little conversation that JOhn told me about that made me laugh. I wrote about in my blog. Check it out. Love the house BTW! Can't wait to come see it!